1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of GRIFON SEREX SRL, based in Focsani, Vrancea County, str. Vrancei, no. 6, as a data operator.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.grifonlogistics.ro (hereinafter referred to as the site).
2.Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the site, GRIFON SEREX SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the site, such as the data that you provide in the contact form.
3. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the site, GRIFON SEREX SRL processes your personal data to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of GRIFON SEREX SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of site visitors, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have a negative effect on you.
4. The duration for which we process your data
In principle, GRIFON SEREX SRL will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
5. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, GRIFON SEREX SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support GRIFON SEREX SRL in carrying out the activity through the site, or to the central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
for site administration;
to maintain, personalize and improve the site and the services provided through it;
for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
6. Your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by GRIFON SEREX SRL, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from GRIFON SEREX SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by GRIFON SEREX SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the controller is located.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, GRIFON SEREX SRL to anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to GRIFON SEREX SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of GRIFON SEREX SRL or in the public interest, unless GRIFON SEREX SRL can prove that he has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the person concerned or similarly to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com.
This website uses cookie.